Thursday, February 13, 2014

The World According To Fatoumata Hydara !

I have been writing this post over and over again, I didn't know where to start. Hey my name is Fatoumata Hydara. I'm pure 100% African. I'm a very outspoken person, friendly and I like to meet new people. I also love to sing and read in my spare time. I see myself as someone who is very persistent, and will always get back on her feet. I am a believer of God, His love, guidance, and protection upon my life. I have gone through things in my life that I never thought I would be able to get myself through. I did of course with the guidance and direction from God and my mother. My goals are to become the best that I can be through all my trials and tribulations. I feel that God put me through things so that in the end I will be successful. I will stay determined and focused on my goals. My major in college is to be an OB/GYN Nurse. I will strive and get what I want. All I want to be is Successful in this life. I am a very determine person. I build my own path and flow of my future education. I sometimes talk to myself, ask myself questions, and think about answers.
I guess it just shows you that the world is real, that life isn't and never has been perfect but a famous author once said 'If you don't believe you won't achieve'.

2 comments:

  1. this was really touching. I hope you achive what u aim for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very impressive introduction. You supplied great details. I enjoyed reading what you had to say about your family, your beliefs, and your goals for yourself. I hope you persevere in this class.
    4-4-4-4

    ReplyDelete