Wednesday, May 28, 2014

POWER OF HABITS

Aim: How do we define habit?    

Quick Write: Write about one bad habit you have and one good habit.
          One bad habit I have is studying. I really wanna change that because every time i try to study something little disturbs me. Even just playing with my pencil or doodling on the paper. One good habit I have is always giving (charity) its been a habit since I was a child. I would love to keep this habit because its part of my religion and that's something I will not want to change. Its just who I am.  

Reflection: Habits are routine behaviours done on a regular basis. Many of these habits we have we do them everyday but we might not beware of most of them. There a good habits and bad habits. We can use the productively by knowing what we do and think straight. These habits can really helps later on.   

No comments:

Post a Comment