Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Gambia

My grandfather/ best friend, he still alive. He is the head of the village we live in.



One of the top 5 restaurants in The Gambia.


This Gambia beach at night. Its really a beautiful clear water beach. When you at Gambia's beach you can literally see everyone enjoying having a wonderful time including the tourist. Clear blue water, beautiful fishes. A very beautiful sunset going down. You will love it. 



The Gambia is a country in the west Africa. Its surrounded by Senegal.


Gambia is one of the smallest country in Africa. Money wise a dollar can go really far. 1 dollar is about 300 dallasis. Which can get you a whole meal of food. The capital of Gambia is Banjul, it's located near the inlet to the river and is a very large city with many tourist attractions and shops to buy stuff in. The Gambia is located completely within the county of Senegal from which it won it’s independence. I been to The Gambia 2 times. I was literally raised there. Beautiful city, beautiful men, beautiful women and many more. African parents seem to think that taking your child to Africa will change them to a better person. I feel like Africa is too fun for all that. 




My favorite grandmother, my world, my life. Such a wonderful person inside and out. Love her and miss her so much R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment