Sunday, March 16, 2014

Changing Our Mindset


Reflection: My answer became clearer since completing the reading I do got grit because I have courage and strength of mind, meaning I can see the small things that matter yet understand the big picture. I got this because my mindset. You have to have courage in yourself knowing no matter what your willing to do what you need to do. You have to actually feel comfortable you wouldn't care whose looking and all eyes on you. You have an open mindset. You have courage and strength of mind, meaning you can see the small things that matter. I agree that grit is the key factor in success.  If an ambitious person is doing something he/she loves, perseverance might not feel like grit, but in the end you have to work hard to make it, and there are moments when you feel like your only resource is wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment