Monday, March 3, 2014

True Grit

QuickWrite: I remember when i failed my regents. I was so hurt because i couldn't believe that i failed it. I actually gave up o n everything just because i failed. Than i realized i didn't give my all to the test. If I did then still failed then I didn't really fail. If I failed and didn't really try then that is failure to me. 



1. Your intelligence is something very basic about you that you can't change very much. Agree2. You can learn new things, but you can't really change how intelligent you are. Disagree3. No matter how much intelligence you have, you can always change it quite a bit. Agree4. You can always substantially change how intelligent you are. Agree 



1. You are a certain kind of person, and there is not much that can be done to really change that. Agree2. No matter what kind of person you are, you can always change substantially. Agree3. You can do things differently, but the important parts of who you are can't really be changed. Agree4. You can always change basic things about the kind of person you are. Disagree



I had to think hard about myself before i answer the question. Hmmm Do i have grit? Yes i do got grit because I have courage and strength of mind, meaning I can see the small things that matter yet understand the big picture.I got this because my mindset. I think before i act or do things. I hate to quit. That word is definitely not in my dictionary I like my grit the way it is right now. I dont think i will want any improvement on it. Im happy the way it is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment