Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Diving Bell And The Butterfly.



Quick Write: Personally there are many things that makes my life worth living. Like my family, Africa, My phone and my boyfriend. My family is always there for me. I have 9 brothers and sisters and they always down for me no matter what. My mother is my back bone. She really makes my life worth living. She makes me feel confident about myself. Shes always there for me. She pushes me to do so much better in this life. My day is a great father. All he want is to see his kids happy than hes happy himself. My phone always keep me company. Last but not least my boyfriend is always by my side no matter who is there to judge me. He gives me the great advice i need and makes sure i come to school everyday. He always makes my life worth living; and I'm happy to have all these people in my life. 

3-2-1 (3 observations; two questions; 1 feeling, reaction, or emotion)
Observation 1- He still thinks about his family
Observation 2- He is able to communicate with his eyes.
Observation 3- He is still a strong brave person than ever.
Question 1- How did he get lock syndrome?
Question 2- How can he still stay strong with this syndrome? 
Emotion- He is really a strong person. If i was in that situation i really feel like i would have been give up. 

Final Reflection:  I think what keeps me going is the fact that I am responsible for my own fortune and knowing that if i don't get through the hard times then i won't achieve my goals for the future. There will always be times that are hard and make it seem like nothing is worth the effort but you've got to try and see past that.. Easier said than done i know but what doesn't kill us make us stronger.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this reflection because it really showed what's important to you in life. You clearly admire perseverance. You have such a friendly, open, natural writing voice, but make sure you proofread yourself and watch your capitalization. Like it or not readers judge your writing by your punctuation and grammar just as job interviewers judge you in part by what you wear to an interview. It's good to see you back online although I would rather see you in person.
    4-4-3-4

    ReplyDelete